You’re trying to spend as little as possible, while also getting a decent track that you won’t have to replace again in a year (and you’ve probably scoped eBay trying to find them).
If you’re scouring third party and reseller marketplaces, you can’t be sure of quality and researching the brand’s reputation might be a little harder if it’s a no-name company.
But you’re working on shale and sharp edged rocks. They’ll shred anything that isn’t well-made and thick enough to stand up to the rough riding.
The better option: buy mini excavator rubber tracks from a reputable seller (like us), with support for brands like Kubota, Ditch Witch, and Bobcat, and get a 2 year, hassle-free warranty.
Working in sand, asphalt, clay, soil, and rocks, you need steel and rubber excavator tracks that can stand up to the job. And, when you buy from Fortis HD, you also enjoy:
- 100% payment protection
- Industry-leading warranties
- Multiple payment options
- Flexible returns policy and full refunds if you cancel your order before shipment
- Brand support for John Deere, Yanmar, Takeuchi, Kubota, JCB, Komatsu, Ditch Witch, CASE, Hitachi, Terex, Hyundai, and Caterpillar
- A variety of tread patterns and track lengths
- Search for the tracks that match your OEM size specifications
If your rubber tracks are nearing the end of their service life, Fortis HD provides a great price on tracks for mini excavators with simple online ordering.
Create an account for one-click re-orders on rubber tracks and parts to further reduce your heavy equipment downtime.